tomorrow, however, is not such a happy day for me- I have to go to the dentist. (boooooo) But tomorrow is just a teeth cleaning, so that’s not too bad.
so, I have been totally obsessing over this song- brian played it for me last week saying, “you have to hear this, I know you will love it!” It’s pretty wonderful- what do you think?
If he was on American Idol, I would totally vote for this guy. But from the looks of how many songs he’s redone and how many people have watched them on youtube, I guess he doesn’t exactly need idol. Hopefully we will see more of this guy, he’s pretty good.
So, I wanted to show you this great recipe that I tried last night- that smelled and looked super yummy, but then right before I served everything up I totally dumped it all on the floor. and I cried. and pouted. and brian hugged me like the good husband that he is, and made me feel better.
So anyways, here is the great recipe, that I found from allrecipies.com….
* 3 cups sliced mushrooms
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
* 3/4 cup chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place half of the mushrooms in a 9×13 inch pan. Dip chicken into beaten eggs, then roll in bread crumbs.
3. In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Brown both sides of chicken in skillet. Place chicken on top of mushrooms, arrange remaining mushrooms on chicken, and top with mozzarella cheese. Add chicken broth to pan.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
hope you have a great afternoon!